| Index of the help | AiS AliveProxy home page | AtomInterSoft home page |
Using as proxy checker
You can use Alive Proxy as proxy checker. All features for proxy list processing are situated on Proxy list tab. Usually you need the three features:
- Making proxy list.
- Checking proxy list.
- Saving the proxy list.
AliveProxy gives you the following features to make proxy list:
- Cut out proxy server addresses from specified files or URLs (see: URLs with proxy list tab).
- Addition of new proxies manually.
- Editing records in the proxy list.
- Writing and saving description of any record.
- Deleting needed records.
The following features for checking proxies:
- Filtering needed records by any parameters of proxy.
- Checking all visible proxies.
- Selecting interesting proxies.
- Checking selected proxies.
- Checking only current proxy.
- Opening proxy IP in web browser.
- Opening smart WhoIs page for current proxy.
- Showing result of checking.
For saving the proxy list you can use two ways:
- Save proxy list to file (HTML, TXT, EXL, RFT)
- Export the whole proxy list to XML.
After checking you can see the following parameters:
- HTTP type - type of proxy server (Anonymous, Transparent, High anonymous).
- Number of successful checks - number of all successful checks of the proxy server.
- Number of checks - number of all successful and unsuccessful checks of the proxy server.
- Ping (ms) - time of ping of the proxy server address.
- Page of check - the content of the page, which is used for checking anonimity of proxy.
- Speed (bytes per second) - speed of getting test page through the proxy server.
- ISO country code - two character country code (example: us, de, ru, fr, ca, ...).
- ISO country - full country name.
- Number of hops - number of hosts between your location and the proxy server (take on flag "Enable tracerout" on the Options of proxy list tab).
- Tracerout - tracerout information for the proxy server (take on flag "Enable tracerout" on the Options of proxy list tab).
- Last check - date and time of last checking of the proxy server.
- Socks5 type - information about supporting Socks5 protocol (take on flag "Check Socks5 support" on the Options of proxy list tab).
Copyright © AtomInterSoft, 2000-2001