| Index of the help | AiS AliveProxy home page | AtomInterSoft home page |
Using as Anonymizer
Sometimes you need more anonimity during web surfing. Built-in proxy server can help you. AliveProxy has several useful features to make you anonymous:
- Using anonymous proxy server for web surfing.
- Check of anonimity of proxy servers.
- Modification of values of http request variables.
- Automatic change of used proxy server in several events: after given intervals of time, after some quantity of requests, after some quantity of received bytes).
In order to start using AliveProxy as Anonymizer:
- Setup AliveProxy as proxy server.
- Select tab Proxy List and check your proxy list for anonimity.
- Set ON flag "Use for surfing" for several proxy servers with the largest speed, whose "HTTP type" is "High Anonimity" & "Anonimity".
- Select tab Http proxy server.
- Select subtab Options of proxy server and setup "Rules for proxy server changing" as follows:
- Given interval of time.
- Quantity of requests.
- Quantity of received bytes.
- Setup value of the rule selected. The less this value the more frequently proxy server will be changed.
- Select subtab Http request modification and enter wanted values of HTTP variables. You can simply set the values as blank.
- Set ON the checkbox "Enable HTTP request modification" on top toolbar.
After that you can surf anonymously.
Copyright © AtomInterSoft, 2000-2001